Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Darwin: Im not the only beginner in fishing

Still no luck with fishing yesterday. I was at two different bays and I think that Im doing something wrong. But at least I was not the only newcomer at the bay. I met a couple which started fishing there yesterday and, holy shit, they handled the rod and everything 10 times more complicate than I did in my “early beginnings” of my fishing career..hehe!! Thankfully they didn’t catch anything neither..haha!! Otherwhise I probably should copy their tactics how to handle the fishing gear - or get rid of all my fishing gear with the conclusion, that im unable to fish :)

I read some crazy articles and review from other tourists who have been in East Timor. And it seems in particular a very very undeveloped and tourist unprepared country with lot of gang activities going on there. And my plan for today and tomorrow is to read as much as possible about the “where to go’s” and “what to see’s”.

No comments:

Post a Comment