Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Darwin: The famous croco-cove

Im sitting now in a beach restaurant and drinking coffee, after having some theoretical fishing lessons with some local recreational fishermen at the jetty. They gave me some great information in how, where and when to fish here in Darwin. I think I will try realize the theory tomorrow. Today I was in the crocosaurus cove. Its the cage where people can swim with the croc. There is a swimming pool with the croc inside and tourists can climb into a plexicove, which gets dropped into the swimming pool. Around it, the rangers feed the croc with delicious smelling beef steak and the tourists can swim eye to eye with the monster. I didn’t swim in there, because the row was too long and the fee to high, but I watched other people swim and made pictures. It was really awesome there and watching the huge fat crocs getting fed.

Its getting pretty hot here. I guess I was little bit too long in the sun, cause I feel some headache and dizziness. So I better move away from here, and go visiting the nightmarket here along the beach road.

No comments:

Post a Comment