Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Darwin: My daily businesses!

Sitting now in the campground and enjoy the morning sun, after having two other busy days. Yesterday I tried fishing again with the 10 days old bait, which was already smelling like hell. No wonder there didn’t bite any fish…! Then I went washing my car. Then getting a new car battery in the midday heat, after the engine didn’t start again. Then had a talk to local fishermen for about two hours. They gave me a lot of information about the secrets of fishing. One of them invited me going today to Arnhem land with his aboriginal wife, a far away aboriginal land – 2 days of driving away. But actually I had enough stress the last few days. Also I don’t think that the Paji will make it in that dirty dirt road up to Arnhem land :)

In attachement is one pic from the crocosaurus cove! The pic doesn’t show how huge the croc finally is. Anyway, I was lucky that I had the chance to make a pic right at the moment the croc was swimming so close at the glass above me.

No comments:

Post a Comment