Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Melbourne: Arrival in a busy city

I Arrived this morning at 6am in Melbourne after another night in the airplane with just 5 hours of sleep. I went straight to the hostel somewhere in St. Kilda, showered, slept immediately and woke up in the afternoon! Its very hard to find orientation in a new big city and so I decided just to go for a walk direction beach, but I ended up not finding the beach ..:-)! Its getting already dark at 6pm!! (!!??!!?)! My walking session didn’t come to a end and cause I didn’t find a restaurant or something, I had no other choice than going to McDonalds ! After this, I had to walk back and after all I walked about 15 kilometres today…!!

Jet lag is still there and I hope I can sleep well this night. There are lots of teenagers outside drinking lots of beer and shouting while listening to loud music.  Hopefully its getting better tomorrow!

Now I have to search details for tomorrow. Especially how to get around here and what I wanna see etc! Also I have to book a car for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, for my trip to the Great Ocean Road.



No comments:

Post a Comment