Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Melbourne: Cold french fries

Im searching for car offers in Perth right now. I intend to buy a “very” old car with about  
200k or more kilometres. And after the trip I will sell it. So its anyway a better deal to buy and sell it, instead of renting a car, with which all the money will be gone afterwards.
I contacted today someone in Perth who is selling a 4wd car with mattress and lots of camping gear inside. Probably I will take a look on it on Friday.

Today Ive been to the beach in Melbourne which is called St. Kilda. But as it is still very cold, especially when no sun is shining. I walked around a lot again, talked to some locals and just enjoyed the day with several coffees! 

And this evening I had for the first time a beef steak here in Australia. It was delicious but I don’t understand, why by the koala bears, i hardly anywhere can find anything else than French fries, which is always served with meat. Its always French fries, everywhere and everyone wants to sell French fries!!! I think tomorrow Im going to cook by myself something with rice...


No comments:

Post a Comment