Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Melbourne: Driving along the Southcoast

So im now lying in a hotel somewhere in Apollo bay in south east of Australia. Its straight at the coast beside the “great ocean road”. Originally Ive planned to get further than just this place today, but I had several “circumstances” until I had the car. Time run me away! Yeah… stupid me… i got up at 7am again to make me on the way to the rental station. It took me about 45 minutes to get there and when I stood at the desk, the guy asked me about my drivers license. Exactly at this moment, I knew it…. What the hell am I thinking? Why am I so stupid? Why did I forget the driving license in the hotel? Damn!! So I had to walk back all the way and come back all the way with the license..! :D!! Well, at least the stunning view along the coast was great so far, even I didn’t see the best parts of the road yet. These will come tomorrow!

Now I have again to plan my schedule for tomorrow and later. Im not sure yet if I should go back to Melbourne city by tomorrow evening…. Hmmm… i'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment