Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Exmouth: The desert and the dingo

Its so nice and special just sitting here somewhere outside on my chair beside the car in „i dont know“ outside of any civilization and just had my dinner from my grill.. hmmm. For the first time i had kangarro meat :D! But it was not bad! As expected! Actually it was pretty good! It was like a mixture between deer and beef . My main goal today was driving so close to the next “bigger” city, so that I have again gps connection.. :D. Thankfully I have also very low internet connection. After waking up at 5.30am and having something for breakfast, I detected a few kangaroos about 60metres from me. And two of them where fighting .. maybe they made some jokes about the stupid tourist in the Pajiero and couldn’t decide which joke was better, so they got mad..haha!

Today I drove about 600 kilometres trough the Australian desert and it was damn hot even with a/c in the car. Well yesterday about…

Uiii, right now was a dingo (wild dog) walking beside my car! I just heard something and in the dark I figured out it was something like a dog! I think he was as shocked as I was … I stood up with my notebook and walked with the light of the notebook towards him then he got scared and walked away. Two minutes later he came back from another side. So I did the same and made some noise then he walked away again
… ! Somehow uncomfortable - especially cause there was in the news some time ago, that a german tourist got injured by dingos!

Ok back to writing:D! Nooo, there he is again….

Soo now 10 minutes later, after cleaning my teeth I moved in my sleeping room of the car… :D! Even these dingos are just dogs, I don’t trust them… cause when they hunt in a pack, they go after kangaroos or cows. So I definitely do better in my car :D

No comments:

Post a Comment