Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Perth: The car is bought now

I finally bought the car! Its the Mitsubishi Pajiero 4wd, 1994, petrol, inclusive ski roof carrier :D! It was such a stressful day and I started it in the early morning. Originally I wanted to go to Rottnest Island to relax and enjoy the sun, but on the way I called the car dealer for a discount on the car and so therefore I got the discount and so I definitely said I will buy it. But it was so stressful, cause I had to run from one corner to the other. From the bank to the hostel, getting the passport, back to the bank. Rushing from bus station to bus station until I found the right station. To the garage, then back to the hostel and back to the garage. After midday I recognized that I didn’t have anything eaten the whole day. It was 2pm when I finally had the car in my hands and then I straight drove to the next best food court… :D! 

Afterwards I went to IKEA in perth :D! As the car does not have any bed or any kitchen stuff inside, I had to obtain these things. The difficult part in this is, that I somehow have to construct a living room in the car – and this is not easy, especially cause im not a mechanic nor a good in handworking stuffs :D! Well, in ikea I bought a foldable mattress, pillow, a blanket, a little wooden table and other little things. But honestly, if this is somehow going to be a bed finally, then Im a stupid lucky guy with huge amount of luck !


Tomorrow I have to get some camping gear, kitchen stuff, and some electric parts. Its going to be another exhausting but definitely a funny great day :D! Hopefully, also tomorrow, I can start building and constructing my driving living room !

No comments:

Post a Comment