Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Broome: Driving 100km without Oil

Now its about 9pm and im already lying in my comfotble bed in the paji, after I had my superduper 350 gramm beef steak from the bbq grill:D.

Well, as said already I had a tough day. I got up at 5:30 too and continued the driving to the next destination, the “80 mile beach”. Yesterday when I was in the mall to get some food, I noticed the discounted fishing gear. And as I didn’t have any fishing gear, I decided to get that stuff to learn how to fish J! Finally I bought a 3.2 metres fishing rod ..haha. They told me it is good for shore fishing. Yeah.. well it was a very cheap one – for 35 dollars. Soo I wonder if I will catch any fish. Therefore my next destination was the 80 mile beach, which is famous for fishing from the shore. 

Actually on the way to there, I got the first troubles with the car. It seemed that somehow it run out of oil, and I noticed about 100 kilometres later, that there is some clicking sound from the front of the car. I didn’t hear it because I had the earplugs in and was listening to music. After figured out that It was definitely the oil which was empty, I had to get some oil immediately. But that wasn’t that easy as at home or in a city. The next gas station was 80 kilometres away.. !!!! So I stopped a car on the street and asked them for some oil! But they didn’t have any and instead they gave me a lift to the next gas station. After buying it, I stopped a car again in the other direction, to get me back to the paji. Thanks god ! It seems that I saved its live in the last moment. By now, 100 km’s further, the car seems again to work pretty well …. Cool, isn’t it :D??

No comments:

Post a Comment