Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Perth: Preparation of the Pajiero

So much happened again here and im glad that I can go to sleep soon! Ive spent nearly the whole day in shopping malls to get all the camping gear and other stuff, which I need for the roadtrip. It was like I had to buy stuff for a new and empty apartment :D! There were so many little things that I didn’t think about on my “things-i-need” checklist, but I recognized what I really need when I walked around the aisles in the mall. And finally im pretty sure, that I forgot a lot of things which I may need when its probably too late …! After I was finished with shopping I parked the car somewhere and started to remove the backseats in the car. It took me 2 stupid hours until I got rid of them and in the end I had to work with a torch and by now I have some bloody wounded fingers..! The backseats are still in my car and somehow I have to think about how I get rid of them completely…J!

Another problem I had to face with the official registration of the car and so on. Because of that the car dealer called me cause he urgently need some documents from me to complete the registration. After I emailed these to him, he called me again that it is not finished yet and that the registration dept wants the original documents. So tomorrow early I have to go there.

Also tomorrow early morning I have to check out from the hostel and from then on, im just with my “driving living room” which isn’t really prepared yet for check in…. :D! Soo tomorrow there waits another huge amount of work for me. Also im not sure yet, if I already will leave Perth tomorrow or if I first should plan all the detailed routes and next destinations carefully! Also I don’t have bought any food yet for the trip, nor do I now where and how I should store them in the car. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment