Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Melbourne: The Great Ocean Road

Had some great days with impressive sceneries along the great ocean road. I already saw this road in pictures on the net, but as usually, when being are there by yourself and see this with your own eyes, than its ten levels more impressive. By yesterday evening I was back in Melbourne where I am now :D. Thankfully no accident happened to the car, even several times it was very close. They drive here on the left lane and and two times, after breaks, I didn’t remember this again and drove on the right lane until through the junctions, where suddenly another car came across my lane..! However they are all friendly and took it with a smile and winked me ..:) ! Also entering the car is very “special” and I felt like a clown. As the steering wheel is on the right side, I guess every second time I wanted to get in my car, I entered it from the wrong side….haha!!

Today I was just roaming around in the city and made another tour with the tourist bus to the important sights in the city.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment