Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Brisbane's Super Storm

Back to Australia, Gold Coast, right into the eye of the cyclone! Since Friday here in Queensland is a very severe super storm roaming around. The flight yesterday to Brisbane was scary and people were shouting around :)! But it was long time ago since i last time experienced passengers applaud and clap their hands for the pilots at the end.

Actually, I booked the train from Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast, but because of the storm it was out of service. Thankfully I booked the ticket in advance, cause now the train company had to organize my trip to Gold Coast.  They simply put me in a taxi – a business class taxi and the transport costs were over 200$ - including a swipe out to McDonalds :D

The Pajero seems to be alright. He is little bit sick cause one tyre is flat. But except of that and the parking fine, everything looks good and I already was able to start the engine this morning. I actually planned to leave Gold Coast today. Hopefully really everything is alright with the Car and so I can go pump the tyre, driving to the next shopping mall to get some foods and then continue the last part of my Australian journey! Its about 870km to Sydney… Will be a long way again, but accompanied with the south-moving-cyclone, I should have a very pleasant time…

No comments:

Post a Comment