Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cairns: Is it malaria?

Today I prepared all the pictures, sorted them and started uploading. So I think by tomorrow the most of them are all available online!

All day long I felt somehow sick! I didn’t have real pain in the stomach, but there was a little pain. Also I had to visit the toilet many times today! Beside this I felt also some kind of dizziness, tired eyes and little bit of headache! By now, I feel alright again, had dinner and don’t feel anything anymore like i did during the day! When these symptoms are still there tomorrow, I think I will go to the hospital. Cause after being in East Timor and PNG the chance having malaria or dengue fever is quite big. Hopefully its just some normal kind of “sickness” – im actually not so in the mood spend the next two weeks in a hospital. But if anything is wrong, then thankfully im back in Australia and do not have to say hello to a PNG hospital somewhere in the jungle beside the sepik river..haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment