Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sydney: Pajero! You're fired!

Sydney Harbour
Sold the Pajero today. Since several weeks it was advertised on the net and since one week it is
advertised in many different hostels all around Sydney. Had 2.5 persons which were interested and thankfully one of them finally bought it. After testdriving checking everything, he bought the car – or at least a hand in hand agreement! My thoughts now: hopefully this mate does not decide else!! Is a handshake a definitive deal or might he undo his decision? Its not normal to undo a handshake, right?

The price is ok, and definitely better than I probably would have received from a garage or dealer. So now, on monday I have to call the garage for doing a last Service and then it is ready to hand over. It might be already next Wednesday. And from then on, I have to sleep in a guesthouse again for the rest of the time here in Australia! This means I have to check tomorrow if there is any hostel that has an affordable room available for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment