Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Syndey: Pure paranoia

The last car service went smooth. But as I had no idea if everything was alright with the car or if it
was for the trash, my pulse doubled while listening to the final judgment of the mechanic and in the presence of the not yet new owner - especially under the circumstance that I didn’t have the money yet. The funny thing: the new owner didn't even check, if all the additional equipment is in the car and so he left Sydney the same day. Therefore the chance that he comes back to hunt me in the case the Pajero fails or doesn’t have all its stuff in it, is quite small :)

Moved now into a hostel, in the center of Sydney. It’s a dorm room with bunk beds. Everything else was too expensive. At least it is just a 4 bed bunk dorm and currently just occupied by one indian immigrant, who is searching for a job. But he is alright, except that he snores, is depressive and has paranoia about being observed by the Australian government. He thinks there is some kind of conspiracy thingy running against him and that he therefore doesn’t get a job anymore. Actually it was little bit scary, as he told me the whole never ending paranoia conspiracy story and as he later brought me some coffee. Me, little bit skeptic about that while imagining “what if he suspects me as a spy and put some kind of anti-spy-fluid in the coffee to kill me?” – I just drunk a few milliliters and dumped the remaining toxic soup in the trash :D! Well, maybe, Im paranoid too.. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment